Thursday, June 9, 2011

Creative Thursday - Bubbles, Glass and Light.


Why do I like nature photos so much?  Minimal screwing with light.  The sun is either here or there.  I can usually change my position to accommodate or wait for the shot.  Inside, artificial light is a must.  I hate artificial light.  I know most of you are saying I could use the portable photo studio, but that does not capture the moment or 'real life' the way I like to.  If you come to the co-op, this is actually what you will see (Verdict is still out on whether the glasses stay underneath or not though), not a black background with led's to make glass 'look pretty'.
Enough ranting though, the pictures above are of Lizzy's(blue) and Emily's(pink) blown glass bubbles with my blown 'disciplinary' glass in the center.

No comments:

Post a Comment