Thursday, December 20, 2012

So Much to Blog, So Little Time to Do It In (Disfruta de este ano como si fuera el ultimo.)

I haven't been posting lately. The last blog was about the kids and my trip to Cancun. I will write more about that eventually. My last few weeks have been a little hectic though. Two days after I got back from Cancun, I had to drive down to South Carolina. A friend and I are opening up a retail shop down there and the build out was starting.  Last business, I watched being built and joined. This business is much different. Starting a business from scratch requires a lot of different skill sets; a lot of sweat; a lot of tears and the ability to put yourself in financial jeopardy without having a complete mental collapse.

I digress.

The bad news is that I've been home for two days in the last month. The good news is that I've been staying in Hilton Head, SC. The weather has been nice, the beach is amazing.  My time though is taken up with business. Not a bad thing, except that I miss my girls.

I actually wrote this blog last week, but have been too busy to post.  Drove home from S.C. the night before last and got to see Emily and Lizzy today.  More posts coming soon... hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment