Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Belated Blogiversary.


The five year mark (blogiversary) came and went for this blog last month. I didn't do any fancy post for it, or even post any of the dozen or so backups I had previously written. Nope, I was busy Ebaying or watching Netflix or taking a hike.

Many things have changed since I started this blog.
  • Lizzy has grown up.
  • Emily graduated high school and goes to college the month after next.
  • I'm in a serious relationship.
  • I've changed my camera equipment brand.
  • I've been writing more and posting less.
  • I'm no longer an American citizen, at least not according to the failed Obamacare system.
I Digress.

Some fun facts about the blog...
  • It has now been read in all 50 states.
  • It has been browsed in 99 countries
  • There have been over 40,000 page views.
  • The top three mobile devices used to reach the site are
    • Apple Ipad
    • Apple Iphone
    • Microsoft Windows RT Tablet
  • Until last week, I didn't own any of those mobile devices.
  • More men then women read my blog 54.15% to 45.85%
  • 61% of my readers are under 34 years of age.
  • The most viewed blog entry is still Some Daughter.
  • The lowest viewed blog entry (ranked) is still Sand Destiny under 20 page views.
  • Funniest Recent Search Keywords, 'dollar tree drop dead spray'
  • This will be the 321st post.



2 comments:

  1. Happy blogiversary!! What do you use to calculate stats? I'm not able to see that much info. Fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use a combination of google analytics and the blogger statistics page. I like Google analytics better. Strangely both products are free from Google but there are slight discrepancies between them.

    ReplyDelete