Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Tuesday Tips For Living Alone - Shellac Everything

Living alone and not having a dishwasher, means dishes are always piling up in the sink and need to be washed. Everyday ends with having to wash a mountain of dishes. This problem is not just limited to dishes, it also extends to tools, cloths, mail, you name it.
It took some creative thinking, but I now have this one solved.

While at Lowe's this weekend, I found sprayable clear coat. I've come to the conclusion that though I'm no artist, I'm the only person that really knows that.
So going forward instead of cleaning things, I'm just going to clear coat them. Today a pile of messy laundry, tomorrow an interesting piece of wall art known as “Fashion Pile In Still Life.”. Not only does this solve the dilemma of having to constantly clean; with the money you sell the 'pieces' for, you can afford to hire someone to do your dishes, laundry or whatever.

1 comment: