Friday, July 26, 2013

(If I Could Save) Time In A Bottle.

Certain sayings enter my life and get repeated over and over again.   The recent saying is, “Time in a bottle.”.   After reading a blog with that title, I decided it was time I write something on it.

I've been going through my digital photos again.   So far I have most of the pictures sorted by date and put in folders based on year.  I still have some pre-digital photos to scan but I'll get to those eventually... or I won't.

I Digress.
November, 2002... Sadly, taken with my 4th digital camera and first one with red-eye reduction.  It worked real well... not.
Saving time in a bottle should not be the practice of saving time to create future moments.  It should be the practice of storing moments for later use.   Every picture I look at, the emotions evoked are time I saved in a bottle. I can relive my life, one still at a time, complimented by movies of recollection.
April, 2013
You don't have to worry about saving the time you have when you use your time wisely and store the memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment