Wednesday, July 3, 2013

My Top Ten Reasons to Shop at Dollar Tree.

10. Hearing an old woman scream to the person next to her, “How Much Is This?”, after picking up each item.

9. Watching the person next to the old woman cringe and answer for the hundredth time, “It's a dollar! Everything here is ONE dollar.”
 
8. Seeing someone arguing with an employee while actually spending time to return a one dollar item.
 
7. That personal dare to buy an off brand item that probably isn't worth the dollar.
 
6. That brand name item that you totally score for only a dollar(Name brand organic frozen yogurt, I'm talking about you.)
 
5. Spotting a 'savvy' shopper complaining about the performance of a one dollar item, then throwing four of said item into cart.
 
4. As Seen on TV products that have never been seen on TV, excepting of course when inadvertently being placed on top of an LCD or Plasma.
 
3. The ham, fish fillets, cold cuts, steaks, Salmon, Kielbasa and other, 'mystery meats' in the freezer case.
 
2. Non-dairy products disguised as dairy product, i.e. 'Whipped Topping' in a whipped cream can or 'I Can't Believe It's Not Margarine' in a tub.
 
1. The fact that no matter how bad the economy is, I will never run into my ex at a dollar store.

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I am busting laughing at your list. I love "As Seen on TV products that have never been seen on TV, excepting of course when inadvertently being placed on top of an LCD or Plasma."

    Whipped topping/I can't believe it's not margarine - LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry but I have to post one more time about "I can't believe it's not margarine" -- that was BRILLIANT. We should make a product label and give it away at xmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got what you mean, thanksfor posting .Woh I am happyto find this website through google. UK55

    ReplyDelete