Saturday, July 20, 2013

What can you get for 50 cents? A Lesson.

Fifty cents doesn't seem to get you much these days but when a kid wants to play a fifty cent video game, you can get something.  The kids and I were at Monmouth Museum a couple of weeks ago.  While at the 'American Road Trip' exhibit, Lizzy spied a driving video game.  It was fifty cents and she really wanted to play it.
I really wanted to get a picture of her in a western cutout, they had there, so for fifty cents I got the following shot.
In my day the biggest fear was that embarrassing pictures would be passed around your high school or college.  I hope when my kids are older they read my blog and realize now, thanks to the internet, anything potentially embarrassing or inappropriate will live on in infamy.

No comments:

Post a Comment