Thursday, October 21, 2010

Creative Thursday - Because I Feel Guilty.

Chasing The Light
I'm in a writing mood and I feel guilty about not doing a "Creative Thursday Post", so I'm doing another post today.  The original picture that was on the top of my blog is now part of this blog, because I am too lazy to put stuff in my online gallery and I want to make sure I have it easily accessible.  I changed the picture because I am slightly(completely) neurotic.  One of my readers asked where the picture was taken and my ape brain thought, "bananas?".  I had one of those moments where I panicked and began wondering where the picture did come from.  I searched through some of my picture archives and could not find it.  I started questioning if I took the picture at all.

Well today, a couple of days after I changed my background picture, I found out where I took the picture in a strange way.  I was looking for a location for the kids and I to go to this weekend and decided to look up Double Trouble Park online.  Low and behold, they had a picture of the same location from a slightly different angle.  So now I know it is of Double Trouble Park and that I need to go to my network archives and find the original so that I can replace the smaller version I have posted here with something of substantial size.  If you had asked me yesterday the odds of finding a picture of the same scene from a slightly different angle, I would have said zero.  Today it became 100%

The picture that replaced it, "Last House On The Right" was taken at Wampum Brook.

No comments:

Post a Comment