Thursday, August 19, 2010

Artistic Thursday - Table for Two

It's hard to get me to shut up, even when I'm blogging.  I've decided that every Thursday I will give it a break.  Poetry Thursday is not really dead, I have just decided that I'll rename it Artistic Thursday to give the illusion that I've actually made some progress on my blog.  I will post a favorite photo, write a poem, or maybe even a short story now and again(never).  Basically, I'll force my non-artistic ape brain to stop slinging poo for long enough to be creative without the rant and rave attached to it. 

My second choice name for these posts was Procrastinator's Wordless Wednesday, but I didn't think of it until after I started writing this post, besides Artistic Thursday was easier to type.  I've already said too much so here it is.

Table For Two

No comments:

Post a Comment