Wednesday, August 4, 2010

It's time for another installment of Lizzyisms.

One evening as Emily and I were getting ready to make dinner, Lizzy came into the kitchen and asked, “Is it just me, or am I hungry?”

While lying on my back on the floor, my shirt rolled up past my naval. Lizzy looked down and said, “Your belly button's showing, if you don't pull down your shirt, I'll give you a blueberry.”

The next one happened because I told her she could pick the NextFlix Movie if she found the remote for the player. After one quick search around the room, she lifted the pillow to find nothing but couch beneath and called out to the remote, in as high a pitch as she could muster, “I'll give you your own dressing room if you come out here.”

While watching a movie, Emily commented on an actress's eyes and how blue they were. Lizzy shot back, “That's because they are fake.”

The last one for now. I told Lizzy that she had to clean her room. When I gave her a stern look and asked, “Do you understand me?”, she responded, “I heard you with my own eyes.”

No comments:

Post a Comment