Thursday, August 19, 2010

Kids Photography Project Part 2 - Lizzy's 10

After much deliberation, Lizzy picked her ten best photographs. There was some I actually liked better, but this was her project. It was really fun printing them out on the Picture Station Printer. The kids had a first hand realization that photos look differently on different mediums. As per the project, none of Lizzy's photos were cropped or resized. She shot them on an RCA Small Wonder(A blog on bad choices in itself.) and a Fuji Z33WP. The Fuji is our family camera. We bought this camera on closeout and keep it in the car in case anyone forgets their camera or we find a spot to fire off a few shots. After next week, Lizzy will have her own camera. Here are Lizzy's ten in order...





































































































































3 comments:

  1. What a great eye she has! My favorite is the tiger lily. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her perspectives are great, but sadly for her, she is truly her daddy's little girl. When taking pictures of butterflies, she looked at me and said, "It didn't look like that when I framed it. Why can't I get what's in my eye onto the picture.". Now where would she hear something like that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the two flower shots, especially the tiger lily. I'm also a sucker for town clocks, so that's my personal favorite.

    ReplyDelete