Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hydration

With the rain we are having today, it is a happy time for me. I am of the water. Some people would say it is related to my astrological sign of Pisces, but I don't believe in astrology and it goes much deeper than that.

Nothing in the world is as great to me as a shower. I am one of those people who will take a shower to go out and play in the mud. Nothing clears my thoughts or refreshes my soul more than the hydration and cleanliness of water penetrating the very pores of my body.

Watching the droplets of rain touch the ground, even the earth seems refreshed, reborn.  The grass that was brown just two days ago is now green. 

water seems to wash away any misfortunes of the day. It's more than just figurative gesture, it is a rebirth of spirit.

3 comments: