Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Butter Knife Ninja


Apparently tonight, I found out I have a secret identity. I'm a butter knife ninja. I know it sounds odd, but while my daughters and I were out eating dinner at the local pizza place, my identity was revealed.

While getting a hot piece of pizza for Lizzy, the gooey cheese began an attack on the helpless, round silver tray beneath. By sheer instincts alone I grabbed the butter knife and with one swift, katana-like, upward slice, the cheese subsided and snapped back to the forts of crust they had previously occupied. The round silver pan was saved the humiliation of a hot cheese attack.

I'm not saying I could do it again, I'm just saying it was pretty amazing. After self proclaiming myself the butter knife ninja (Who else would have done it?) Lizzy asked, Daddy, can you kill someone with a butter knife?". Not knowing how to answer, I used my butter knife stealthiness and exclaimed, "That pizza looks good, let's eat.". For now, my secret is safe.

Beware evilgooers, the butter knife ninja is on the job!

No comments:

Post a Comment