Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Self Discovery Vacation.


I always hate when people say they have to find themselves. What irks me is that they always find someone they like. No one ever goes searching for themselves and finds a douche, even though those are generally the people who go “finding themselves”.

What makes the process even more amazing is that they usually have to go to a foreign local. Nope, I couldn't find myself in front of the mirror, that wouldn't require a vacation. So next time someone says they went to Boola Boola to find themselves and they found out they are incredible, scream to them, "You found the wrong person, keep looking."

I've ranted enough. Now I have to go to NYC on a journey of personal discovery.

Just F-ing with you, it's a business trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment