Monday, June 7, 2010

Dealing With The Devil


I have come to the conclusion that the Dollar Tree is the most evil corporation in America. They lure me in with the apple of low prices and banish me from regular shopping by planting the thought that makes my brain say, “Hey, I bet I can get this for a dollar at the Dollar Tree. If that's not bad enough, I go there to buy one simple item and thanks to their great selection am like hey, I could use another silicon spatula in the kitchen, a 5th bottle of disinfectant or a spirally thing that spins, to hang in my new yard. Twenty or so dollars later, I bring home my treasures and realize, it would have been cheaper to go to the supermarket for the one item I actually needed.

That being said, I'll see you there this weekend when I need a bag of pretzels.

No comments:

Post a Comment