Monday, June 21, 2010

Never let your Memories be greater than your Dreams


I found this saying on a garden tile, at where else, but Dollar Tree. It was one week after I moved into my new place and I didn't even know where I was going to put it. The saying itself was worth more than a dollar so I bought it. When I laid the stone next to the walkway leading to my door, I was surprised at how many people had missed it coming into the house. Looking down at it now with it's newness being just a memory, it looks, and is, more appropriate than the day I bought it. Going through my memory boxes is fun and helpful, and I do understand my youth from a new perspective. Is my past important as to who I am and what I've become? Of course, but compared to what's in store for me and my children, it is just a shadow of dreams gone by.

Did I phone this one in , well yes and no, I wrote it a couple of weeks ago. I never had a picture for it though and this weekend My kid project was to have the girls take 10 good photos with their respective cameras. The kid projects will be a topic for a future blog. The photo is one of Emily's ten.

1 comment: